Segmental Tank Features
- Tanks panels are set in ring footer (by others)
- Ring footer notch 7" deep - 4" wider than panel thickness
- Infill floor cast in place and bi-directional post tensioned (by others)
- Tank panels set on shims, aligned, braced.
- Typical tank has 4 buttress panels.
- Tendons are led 180 degrees - lapped 90 degrees
- Vertical joints are infil cast with grout.
- Tendons are post tensioned after vertical grout has set.
- Ring footing notch is infil cast with grout after tendons are tensioned.
- Tank is hydraulically tested, any leaks are epoxy injected.